Beginning December 31, 2022, South Beach Casino will give away $2500 at 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm, 9:30 pm, 10:30 pm, 11:30 pm, and 1:00 am. For a total prize value of $25,000.00.
The name drawn will be announced on the Ocean Club microphone. The winner has 3 minutes to claim their prize at the Ocean Club. Should they not show up on time, or at all, a new winner’s name will be pulled from the barrel.
Rules and Regulations:
- South Beach Casino & Resort’s New Year, Big Money Draws will begin on December 31, 2022 and end on January 01, 2023.
- There will be 10 draws.
- Draws will be held at 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm, 9:30 pm, 10:30 pm, 11:30 pm, and 1:00 am.
- An Ocean Club representative, at the scheduled date and drawing time, will draw a ballot from the draw drum (located by the casino main doors), the drum will contain one ballot for every current slot location on SBC&R gaming floor. The drawing will be performed with a Manager present and watched by surveillance.
- Once the Ocean Club representative has drawn a ballot from the drum, the Manager or designee will confirm along with surveillance that there is patron actively playing at the selected machine. “Actively playing” means having played the slot machine the player is currently at within the previous two minutes.
- If it is confirmed that a patron is actively playing at that machine at the time of the draw they are awarded the prize. If no patron is actively playing at the machine another ballot will be drawn to a maximum of 10 ballots per time slot.
- After the tenth ballot, should there be no one actively playing at the 10 machines that have been drawn, the prize will be carried forward and added to the prize(s) of the next draw time.
- The final draw of the event, ballots will be drawn until such time a patron is actively playing at the machine that has been drawn.
- The Manager or designee and Surveillance will visually confirm that the player is not banned or self-excluded. Valid photo identification will be required.
- The Manager or designee will approach the winning patron congratulate them and take them to the cashier for payment.
- The day before the draw takes place, ballots in the draw drum will be counted and verified to match the machines on the South Beach Casino & Resort gaming floor. MBLL will be notified if any discrepancy is found.
- The drum is held under constant surveillance coverage at all times.
- Participants in this event are in agreement to abide by the rules of the New Year, Big Money Draws.
- South Beach Casino & Resort employees are not eligible to participate in this event.
- South Beach Casino & Resort has the right to change or discontinue this draw due to circumstances beyond their control.
- In cases of dispute the customer has the right to contact the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba 204-927-5300 or toll-free at 1-800-782-0363. The Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba (LGCA) serves the public interest by regulating Manitoba’s liquor, gaming and cannabis industries in a respectful, impartial, and balanced manner.