IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Modifications and Notices
3. South Beach Casino & Resort Respects Your Privacy
4. General Information
The Site provides information to our customers about the services, events and other activities available at South Beach Casino & Resort. Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
• Online Ocean Club: If you voluntarily register on the Site for the Ocean Club or Players Club, we may collect certain Personal Information about you, including your name, contact information, gender, age, and recreational and entertainment related interests and preferences. Such Personal Information is used to help us learn more about our customers’ interests and preferences, for other Identified Purposes set forth below, and to provide you with website content suited to your stated interests and preferences. If you choose to receive periodic communications (e.g. about our services, events, special offers and promotions), such communications may also be tailored to your stated interests and preferences.
• Links to Third Party Websites: The Site may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than South Beach Casino & Resort. South Beach Casino & Resort has no responsibility for such third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
5. Why does South Beach Casino & Resort collect your Personal Information?
South Beach Casino & Resort collects your Personal Information for the following identified purposes:
• to identify you;
• to comply with legal requirements;
• to protect us both against fraud;
• to ensure that minors do not gain entry to South Beach Casino & Resort;
• to ensure a secure and safe environment for customers and employees;
• to co-operate with law enforcement agencies and protect against violations of criminal or civil laws;
• to assess your eligibility for cash back, retail items and complimentaries such as meals;
• to provide you with information about activities, new games, tournaments and events at South Beach Casino & Resort;
• to provide you with promotional offers and invitations to player special events;
• to manage proposed or actual sales or leases of all or part of our business assets;
• to better understand your interests and improve service delivery of South Beach Casino & Resort; and
• to achieve any other purpose to which you provide your consent or as required or permitted by law.
6. Does South Beach Casino & Resort disclose your Personal Information?
7. How does South Beach Casino & Resort safeguard your Personal Information?
South Beach Casino & Resort uses various means to help safeguard your Personal Information. Only authorized employees and agents have access to Personal Information. South Beach Casino & Resort employees who have access to Personal Information receive training regarding privacy protection. All computers on which Personal Information is stored are password protected. South Beach Casino & Resort uses data encryption to increase the security of the Personal Information you provide to us via the Site.
8. Your Consent/Verifying and Amending Personal Information
You may withdraw your consent for South Beach Casino & Resort to manage your Personal Information in a particular way, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, this may limit our ability to provide you with certain services and/or products. You may contact South Beach Casino & Resort for more information regarding the implications of withdrawing consent. For example, if you do not want South Beach Casino & Resort to send you mail or telephone you about events, and promotional offers, please contact South Beach Casino & Resort. You can also access and review your Personal Information held by South Beach Casino & Resort and make appropriate changes to it by contacting South Beach Casino & Resort. You may be required to put your request in writing and show us identification. The reason we ask for identification is to ensure that we do not unintentionally change or release your Personal Information to a third party who is representing him/her as you. South Beach Casino & Resort can be reached:
By writing to:
South Beach Casino & Resort
One Ocean Drive
Scanterbury, Manitoba R0E 1W0
Attention: Privacy Officer
By telephone at:
1-877-775-8259 or 1-204-766-2100
Send Us an Email
You may update or make changes to your Personal Information maintained as part of the Ocean Club by calling the number above. In addition, you may request access to, or correction of, your Personal Information by writing or emailing to South Beach Casino & Resort at the addresses provided above.
9. Resolving Your Concerns
If you would like more information about South Beach Casino & Resort’s privacy practices, or if you would like to better understand and verify what Personal Information we have collected about you, please contact our Privacy Officer. Please let us know about your questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you. South Beach Casino & Resort’s Privacy Officer is also the Chief Financial Officer.